Using QuickBooks Online for Small Nonprofits & Churches is NOW AVAILABLE!
Your non-profit accounting resources for using QBO.
Bundle with Church Accounting-The How-To-Guide for Small & Growing Churches and save $5.00
or Add the eBook to start reading immediately for only $3.95 more.
For the eBook version only, click here.
Nonprofits and religious organizations often need the convenience of online accounting. The Accountant Beside You, Lisa London, is joined by CPA Eulica Kimber to explain how to set up a nonprofit organization in the online QuickBooks® program, QBO®. In a reader-friendly and engaging style and aided by hundreds of screen shots, they explain how to set up and utilize QuickBooks Online.
- Procedures to guard against theft and errors
- Designing a chart of accounts (with examples for different types of nonprofits in the appendix)
- Converting a desktop QuickBooks organization into QBO
- Tracking donor gifts and grants
- Importing donor and vendor contact information
- Receiving money, paying bills, and tracking credit card charges
- Reconciling accounts
- Designing management reports
- Month-end and Year-end procedures
- Tracking fundraisers, in-kind donations, volunteer hours
- And so much more.
Join the over 10,000 readers of the Accountant Beside You series for assistance with your organization.
Flat Domestic Shipping Rate of $3.95 will be added at checkout. International shipping options are also available.