Worried about setting up your accounting system? Would you like someone to review your process?
The Getting Started-Option 2 package saves you $400 and includes:
1. One-half hour consultation via phone or Skype with Lisa to get started.
2. Email support through the process.
3. One-half hour consultation with Lisa to review your work.
4. The Nuts & Bolts class for either desktop or online versions of QuickBooks. With short, step-by-step videos, learn how to set up your accounting system correctly from the start.
5. The Advanced Topics class covers budgeting, donor correspondence, year-end issues and so much more.
6. The Common Mistakes and How to Fix Them course is based off the reader questions to Lisa over the years. A truly invaluable resource.
7. Your choice of the Online or Desktop version of Using QuickBooks for Small Nonprofits and Churches in both the paperback and E-Book versions. (The E-Book will be immediately available as soon as you order so you can start reading while the paperback is shipped.)
8. Both the paperback and E-Book version of Church Accounting-The How To Guide for Small & Growing Churches. Even if you work with a nonprofit instead of a church, you will find the information about donor acknowledgments, payroll filings, reimbursement plans, and more helpful for your organization.
9. Chart of Accounts file to upload into your QuickBooks system to save time and effort.
10. Handbook with sample policy and procedures to help design your own.
11. Example package from Church Accounting-The How To Guide for Small & Growing Churches with Word and Excel templates for donor correspondence, expense reports, and more.