Save time and money designing the accounting and IRS needs for small nonprofits.
The Example Package from Nonprofit Accounting for Volunteers, Treasurers, and Bookkeepers will step you through the process even if you don't have strong spreadsheet skills.
Why reinvent the wheel? Your nonprofit needs documentation to track petty cash, reimburse employees and volunteers, calculate payroll, and so much more. We've already done the work; you simply add your information.
Editable spreadsheets for nonprofits included:
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Basic Check Register
- Count Sheet for Monies Received at Meetings/Events
- Credit Card Receipts Form
- Expense Reimbursement Request
- Mileage Reimbursement Request-Employees
- Mileage Reimbursement Request-Volunteers
- Mileage $ vs. Rental Car Calculator
- Simple Payroll Calculation and Journal Entry
- Bank Reconciliation
- Basic Balance Sheet
Editable documents for nonprofits included:
- Annual Contribution Statement
- Non-Cash Contribution Statement
- Quid Pro Quo Charitable Gift Receipt
- Benevolence Policy
- Reimbursement Policy Resolution
- Payroll Forms & Publications Deadlines and Links
- Month-End Checklist
- Other IRS.gov Useful Links
- List of State Websites
- Example Chart of Accounts
After checkout, you will receive a link to a zip file with a Word document and an Excel spreadsheet. Each spreadsheet is in a separate tab, and the changeable documents are separated by page breaks. Save the files on your computer and edit them to fit your organization.