A truly complete package, this selection includes our signature products developed for churches.
- Quickbooks® for Churches and Other Religious Organizations 2nd Edition [Paperback]
- The Companion Handbook [PDF]
- Premium Quickbooks® file download, guaranteed to save you hours of set-up time (for all QuickBooks Windows version 2013 and later)
An almost $60 value for only $49.95!
Available in print or ebook formats.
After you purchase The Complete Quickbooks® for Churches Series, you will receive links to the files. If your company file is already set up, use the link with the .iif file to upload the Chart of Accounts and other lists.
If you have not yet set up your company file, use the .qbb backup file in order to upload all the preference choices as well as the Chart of Accounts.
The only church accounting guide to the #1 bestselling financial software
Updated for 2015 and expanded to include payroll.
Bookkeeping for churches can be quite different than for-profit businesses, or even non-profit organizations. Most books and guides available today are focused on either QuickBooks or church accounting alone, but not both. QuickBooks for Churches and Other Religious Organizations is the only Quickbooks guidebook written especially for churches.
In her flagship book, QuickBooks for Churches and Other Religious Organizations, London walks readers through QuickBooks for churches from start to finish, complete with examples, terminology, and everything a busy church administrator or bookeeper needs to know. The book is written for beginner and advanced church bookepers alike, in a friendly and easy-to-understand style.
This church accounting guide to Quickbooks provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up or improve Quickbooks for your house of worship. The book also provides best practices and recommended procedures and internal controls to ensure sound church accounting.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set up QuickBooks and utilize it more efficiently for your house of worship
- Valuable tips on how to make QuickBooks work better for churches, both large and small
- Everything you need to know to implement controls and procedures to ensure that your church's money is always protected
- New insight and recommended procedures to ensure sound church accounting
- Numerous illustrative screenshoots and time-saving shortcuts
- Clear and concise style
QuickBooks for Churches is written for readers running PC versions of QuickBooks from 2012 forward and includes valuable information on what’s changed in Intuit's 2014 version of Quickbooks.
The included downloads work on Pro, Premier, & Nonprofit desktop versions 2013 & later. If you are using an older version, check out techsoup.org for donated versions of QuickBooks. They are now available to religious organizations.
Shipping cost in US $3.95; to Canada, Europe, & Latin America $6.99. For other countries, please email email@example.com for rates.
About the Author
Lisa London, CPA is a financial professional and accountant with more than two decades of accounting, business and training experience. Lisa has a unique ability to distill complex accounting information into the heart of what the end user needs to know, in a way that is easy to understand. From Auditor to CFO to church volunteer, Lisa is known as the "Accountant Beside You" to many churches, businesses and organizations.